Virtual Species Spotlight
Do you want to liven up your next party, meeting, classroom celebration or special event? Species Spotlight is the perfect way to take things to the next level. As part of your next family gathering (e.g., birthday party, family reunion, retirement celebration) meet one of our Animal Ambassadors up-close and virtually. Or spice up your next business meeting or event by visiting one of our animal habitats! Species Spotlight can be tailored to any audience.
- We offer two different tiers see below for more information on each style of encounter.
- Pricing is based on the tier you choose.
- The virtual experience will last 15-30 minutes.
- All Species Spotlights must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- We would love to be able to offer you your choice of animal in each of the tiers, but unfortunately that is not possible. Zoos are very fluid places with things constantly changing. The comfort and safety of our animals is our top priority, so sometimes animals may become unavailable last minute for habitat maintenance, weather reasons, health concerns or staffing. You will receive a high-quality and fun program no matter which animal visits you virtually. Please feel free to make a request and we will do our best to meet it.
Species Spotlight Tiers
Each option offers a slightly different experience, so please choose from the following Tiers:
Tier 1: Animals Up Close - Get up close and virtual with our animal ambassadors. Your guide will introduce you to the ambassador/s and tell you about the species and share their personal history. Your guest ambassador may be a tarantula, frog, salamander, tortoise, snake, rabbit, or bird.
$60 for one ambassador; $100 for two ambassadors
Tier 2: Animals from the Path - Your guide will take you into the Zoo and introduce you to some of our residents from the path. You will learn more about the individuals and some of the work the Zoo is doing with the species at the Zoo or in the wild. This encounter will be hosted from the public viewing side of the habitat. Examples of animals in this tier are cougars, seals, alligators, arctic fox, flamingos or lions. $80
Looking for a longer educational encounter consider booking one of our private Zoo Classroom programs.
Examples of some possible ways to use Species Spotlight:
- A quick addition to any lesson (e.g., science, English, math, foreign language)
- Virtual field trip
- Allow students to read to animals.
Family & Friends
- Birthday Party
- Family Reunion
- A fun night "out"
- Family gathering
- Retirement party
- To cheer someone up
- Marketing Event
- Retirement celebration
Species Spotlight also makes a wonderful gift for any animal lover. Consider giving one this holiday season to someone on your list.