Seasonal Attractions Status Update
Carousel, Treehouse Trek, Kaleidoscope Butterfly Garden and Acacia Station Giraffe Deck are open.
Air Hike remains closed at this time.
Available by Reservation Only
$250 per tour
Tours Now Available!
Zoofari is back! Due to COVID-19 safety protocols this year, we are reserving Zoofari for up to 10 people in the same friend or family group.
Get aboard a specially outfitted, open-air vehicle for an exclusive tour of the 40-acre Watani Grasslands! An experienced zoo educator will introduce you to nine species—nearly 100 animals! Discover rhinoceroses, gazelles, greater kudus, ostriches and many exotic antelope. Guests may even get a special view of the elephants!
Reservations Available Now!
- Tours (lasting 45 minutes - 1 hour) are available Thursday - Sunday 10 a.m. or 12 p.m
- Limited to 10 guests in the same friend or family group per tour (Children under 2 can sit on the lap of an adult)
- Tours need to be reserved at least 1 week in advance.
- Reservations for Zoo admission are also required. We recommend purchasing your group' s admission tickets at the same time you reserve your Zoofari tour.
- This experience is weather dependent.
To make a reservation call 336.879.7700 between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily.
The ride may be bumpy, as the vehicle crosses uneven terrain and may need to stop suddenly. Guests should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, claustrophobia or other conditions that could be aggravated by this wildlife adventure. Children participating must be supervised at all times.
At this time, Zoofari is not wheelchair accessible. Due to the nature of the experience, service animals are not permitted on this experience.
Face coverings are required in accordance with the current Governor's Order.