10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Additional Fee $3 per person
Open Daily April - October
Located in the Africa Region next to Air Hike
Treehouse Trek is a new adventure for guests of all abilities that offers easy and accessible fun around whimsical treehouses, rope bridges and an oversized play nest. A portion of the play area is ADA accessible.
- Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult (16 and up).
- Portions of this attraction are wheelchair accessible to provide more accessible fun for all.
- Guests must be no more than a maximum weight of 250 lbs. to participate on climbing elements and slides.
- Proper footwear is required—no bare feet. Guests should ensure that their shoes are secure, and all shoelaces are tied. Flip-flops or unsecured footwear are not recommended. Closed-toe, secure sneakers are best.
For your Health and Safety the following measures are in place
- Face coverings are recommended for anyone that has not been fully vaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer is available
- No Strollers or Wagons are permitted into the playground area, a stroller parking area is available near the exit.